Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Double card post

When I first looked at the sketch challenge I thought that it looked very detailed, but after looking at all the samples in the gallery I knew I could do it! Instead of doing the three separate panels I used my sewing machine to give the illusion that there were three.



My card

Supplies: Stamps- Canvas, TAC Deco designs, Studio G. Paper- River rock, black, very vanilla. Ink- river rock, black stazon. Accessories- sewing machine, scallop scissors, scallop punch, circle punch, ribbon.

*************************
Yesterday's color challenge did exactly what Carole intended for it to do- it struck fear in my heart lol!
ORCHID OPULENCE
SAGE SHADOW
KRAFT
After taking a few deep breaths and looking through my stamp binder I decided to pull this stamp out and give the challenge a whirl. I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

Supplies: Stamps- flowers (unknown), Studio G, Canvas. Paper- Sage Shadow, almost Kraft, very vanilla. Ink- black stazon, orchid opulence, sage shadow. Accessories- brads


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really did a good job with the color challenge. This color combo STUMPED me!! I had an idea.....maybe I'll still do it!!

Great card for any occasion!!

squirrellyshirley

Emily4Days said...

I love your second card! And I love you!