Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ways to use it challenge

The way to use challenge on Splitcoast this week is to somehow incorporate the computer into your project. It could be a card, scrapbook page, or an altered object. I chose to do a Center-tie fold card. I found the template on Mirkwood Designs.

Front of card
Supplies: Stamps- Always. Paper- Very vanilla, DP by Melissa Frances. Ink- Always artichoke. Accessories- scallop punch, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, scallop scissors, ribbon.

Inside of card
***********************************************

I spent most of yesterday working on a recipe swap that I signed up for. I figured since they are due next week, I should probably get started. ;)



1 comment:

Tonya Klar said...

Ok, I'm drooling now! The Always card and the CC Cookies...I'm LOVIN' it!!