Friday, April 18, 2008

Dollar Find Friday (Photo magnets)

Our winner of the blog candy- Comment #9 AMY. Amy, thank you so much for your kind comment! Please e-mail me your info so I can get your goodies out to you!.

**************************************

Today's Dollar Find Friday project is super easy! I am just giving a basic tutorial on how to use this product but the possibilities are endless! I love photo magnets, they are perfect gifts for family.

Photo Magnets





Supplies:

Magnetic sheet (with adhesive on one side) I found this at my local Dollar Tree

Pictures- I just printed off some pictures onto 4x6 photo paper.













Step 1- Cut out pictures.
















Step 2- Cut out enough of the magnetic sheet that will fit all of the pictures.







Step 3- Peel off the sticker backing








Step 4- place your photos on the sticky side. You can use a bone folder to make sure that you got all of the air bubbles out.








Step 5- Trim the excess magnet away from the pictures.

All done!






Another thing you could do is add stamped images to the magnet like I did here. These were so quick and fun to make, I hope that you'll give it a try!









3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Cute stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the art! Great idea.

jjcreations said...

That's a beautiful flower magnet. Joan