Monday, April 7, 2008

My week of challenges has begun...

The challenge for today was to use layered ribbon as an embellishment. Since I've been in a little bit of a creative funk I cased this beautiful card by sparklegirl .





Here is my card. I changed the color from blue to sage shadow, used different stamps and added the ribbon layer to fit the challenge requirements.


Supplies: Stamps- Inkadinkado, TAC This is me. Paper- Chocolate chip, very vanilla, CC designer paper, sage shadow. Ink- Chocolate chip. Accessories- clear embossing powder, dimensionals, rhinestones, stardust gelly roll pen, stickles, paper piercer, ribbon.


I will be doing the drawing for the winners of my card give away and cloud tutorial on Wednesday. If you want to be entered, don't forget to leave a comment on my week in review post!


7 comments:

JenMarie said...

Ooo, these are so GORGEOUS!

Deb Neerman said...

Holy pajama's, this is stunning!!!

Great job!

Lastel said...

Beautiful cards , love them both !

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

larue said...

Your bird card is lovely. It is so soft and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Absolutely love these cards! Especially the butterflies! Great colors!
ELIZABETH Bead Diva

Anonymous said...

They are both elegant, really polished looking cards. Thanks for the inspiration!