Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Try try again...

I've decided that I want to get back into scrapbooking and when I saw today's color challenge I was excited because I just picked up some rub ons that were these colors! Well, everything went down hill from there lol! I tried but it looks like I need to work on my scrapbooking skills some more....

*******************
Normally what I like to do is find cards that I love in the gallery at splitcoast and then turn them into a scrapbook page. Here is an example of one that I made last night. The picture of my page didn't turn out very well. In real life the colors are a lot more vibrant. My inspiration was this card made by rainy.














And here is my page-








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. What a great way to get inspiration for a scrapbook layout. It certainly was a success.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a pretty page! I love the colors and design!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That page is awesome! I'm so flattered that my card inspired your beautiful page!

Anonymous said...

horray for scrapbooking.....the kids will enjoy these pages for years to come!! great job!

squirrellyshirley

Erika H. said...

Your pages are wonderful...I esp. like the bottom one..gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

What a great page you created based on a card! very nice!