Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Better late than never, right?

I finally was able to do the color challenge last night and by time I was done, the sketch challenge was posted so I did that one also. I love when that happens.

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs, Studio G. Paper- Soft sky, river rock, basic black, very vanilla. Ink- Palette Noir. Accessories- Brads, Nestibilities, dimensionals, stardust gelly roll pen, copic markers, corner punch.

Supplies: Stamps- Verve visual, Technique Tuesday, SU I like your style. Paper- DP by Basic Grey and Cosmo cricket, basic black, white. Ink- Noir Palette ink. Accessories- paper crimper, corner punch, nestibilities, brads, dimensionals.




5 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

I love the dimension on that first card so much - and both of them are gorgeous! GREAT work!

Cris A said...

I just adore these cards!

Dragana Skoro said...

Both of these are gorgeous... Very nice work.

Jess said...

That top card with the leaves and butterflies is simply gorgeous!`

Kim Gasper said...

Hi Jessica, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. It's my first visit to your blog and I'll definitely be back. I love the two cards on this post, particularly the butterfly one.