Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Combo challenge/ sketch challenge

Sorry for not posting yesterday. We were having way to much fun outside!

Here is a card that I did for Mojo Monday (AWESOME sketches!)


**********************

And here is the card that I did for today's sketch challenge. I wasn't sure where I was going with this card, but I think that I like the end result. What do you think??

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs, Crackle background by TAC. Paper- Creamy caramel, white. Ink- Close to cocoa, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, black stazon. Accessories- Dimensionals, copic markers, eyelets, twine, distresser, sponge, corner punch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the flower card on splitcoast and found your blog. I LOVE your work!! I have enjoyed my first cup of coffee while browsing. Question - how do you get that nice arched "window" on the flowers?

Anonymous said...

I guess that I should have looked at the stamp before I left my last comment. The stamp comes with the wonderful arches. And I have ALREADY ordered it!! It's a beautiful card!

Judy Rozema said...

Maybe it's the computer I am on but I can only see half of your cards -- so when I get home I will look again! I see the left half of each card but not the right! :(