Thursday, August 21, 2008

Man card

Since we have moved to our new home right by a river, my husband has turned into a fishing man. Any chance he gets, he's out at the river trying to catch some bass. When I saw these images by DRS Designs, I just knew that I had to have them! Perfect images for a "man" card :)

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs. Paper- chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, white, DCWV brown cardstock. Ink- black stazon, close to cocoa. Accessories- Copic markers, dimensionals.

************
I just wanted to let you guys know that I can now accept credit cards through my pay pal account. I know that some of you were asking about that. Also tomorrow will be the last day that I'm accepting preorders (up until midnight Pacific time). I still have all of the sets available but only 4 sets of Butterfly Happiness and 5 sets of Branching Out. So if either of these were sets that you wanted to get for the preorder, it will be first come, first served!

I also would like to thank all of you for your kind words and well wishes. You have all made this new journey a positive experience for me and I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many wonderful and talented people. Thank you!


You can find all the details of the preorder HERE.




No comments: