Friday, August 29, 2008

There She Goes Customer Points Rewards Program!

I am so excited to introduce the new There She Goes Customer Points (TSG Points) Rewards Program!


This is how it works-

-Every stamp set purchased from There She Goes, will have a point value
$24 Stamp Sets- 5 Points
$15 Stamp Sets- 3 Points

-This reward program will run August 1st, 2008 - August 1st, 2009. All BONUS packages will be sent out in September 2009.

-Customers can earn one of three BONUS packages during this promotion!


BRONZE BONUS PACKAGE (50-74 Points)

A personalized Certificate Of Appreciation
A 4"x6" Limited edition Stamp set



SILVER BONUS PACKAGE (75-124 Points)

A personalized silver Certificate of Appreciation
A 4"x6" Limited edition stamp set
An 8"x6" Limited edition stamp set


GOLD BONUS PACKAGE (125+ Points)

A personalized gold Certificate of Appreciation
A 4"x6" Limited edition stamp set
An "8x6" Limited edition stamp set
PLUS a $30 gift certificate to use on anything at the There She Goes store website

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

Each customer who purchases all of the New Release sets during their NEW release period, will receive a limited edition 3"x 4"* set for FREE!

This is in addition TSG points earned!

*One of 12 Limited Edition 3"x4" stamp sets will be pre-selected for you.

All of the Limited Edition sets are not for RETAIL sale, and do not have TSG Points Value! They can only be earned.

The more you buy, the more freebies you will receive!

Store will be open for business Monday September first!

************

I will also be doing a give away leading up to the opening up of my web store here at my blog on both Saturday and Sunday. Make sure to stop by to see how you can earn a free set from There She Goes!

The stamps are being shipped to me today so I should receive them early next week. I will be sending out orders as soon as I have them so start checking your mailboxes towards the end of next week :)

2 comments:

Angel said...

sounds awesome!! love being able to earn free stamps!! i wish you the best!!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I am sooo excited about your points system! What neat rewards! I can't wait to see your goods! I know you are doing to do so well with your company!

there is an award for you and your craftyness on my blog!