Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SCS color combo

I just wanted to let you all know that everything in the There She Goes store will be back in stock by this afternoon (Pacific time). The only stamp set that will not be back at this time is Spooktacular Silhouettes.

**************************
When I saw that two of the colors for today's color challenge were Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss, I knew that I had to play along. I looooove these colors! When I first saw the new in colors before they actually came out, all I could think was "blah". But now that I have them, I love them all lol! Funny how that works huh? :)


So here is my card today-
Supplies: Stamps- Branching Out (There She Goes), Paper- Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, white, Pixie pink. Ink- black stazon, pixie pink. Accessories- Swiss dots embossing folder, ribbon, Creative candy by A Muse, paper distressor, dimensionals.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Jess you rocked this challenge. TFS.

Debbie/Phx Ahttp://dolcedebsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the row of bling you've added!! Great use of this color combo!! :)