Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thank you

Thank you all for the Happy Birthday wishes for Chloe. She had a wonderful day. She requested a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting and strawberry marshmallows on top. *Blech* So I made her birthday cake and also strawberry milkshakes to go with it. She loved it! I have a tradition in my house that when it is some one's birthday I will sing the "Happy Birthday" song to them alllll day. Well, by the end of the day I think that she definitely had enough birthday to last her another year ;) Her party is on Sunday, I'll have to share some pictures with you guys....
Ok, now onto my cards. I had these cards done earlier in the day but little ones wouldn't let me post until know. But now that their tummies are full and they are watching Tom & Jerry, I should get a couple of minutes hee hee....

I made two cards for today's sketch challenge.



This first card that I made is a combo challenge card. Today's sketch challenge and yesterday's color challenge. I used my favorite Halloween images by DRS Designs.
Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs (K1046, F1033, G215) Paper- TAC DP, tangerine tango, kiwi kis, chocolate chip, white. Ink- chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango. Accessories- ribbon, horizontal slit punch, dimensionals, hole punch.


The second card is another Spooktacular Silhouettes set card. I love this set! I added some "Faith" dots to brighten the card up.


Supplies: Stamps- Spooktacular Silhouettes (There She Goes) Paper- TAC DP, black, white. Ink- elegant eggplant, perfect plum, black. Accessories- ribbon, horizontal slit punch, dimensionals white gel pen, make up sponge.


7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

These are gorgeous! I especially like the second one and how PURPLE it is...love purple. :)

Connie M. said...

These are both so cute! I really love the flourishes around the image on the purple card!!

Becky Carafa said...

I just love the ghostie popped up, and the purple is so pretty (if you can say that about a witch/Halloween card, lol)!

Unknown said...

They are so cute and fun!! I love how you used the tree stamp for the second card! How clever!

Anonymous said...

I love both of these cards Jess I am glad you got some time to stamp. We have a similar tradition at our house for birthdays. We play the Beatles' They Say It's Your Birthday over and over again...he he what fun.

Unknown said...

love the halloween cards.

Anonymous said...

Both of these are just darling cards!! :) The pop up ghost is adorable!! TFS!