Saturday, November 15, 2008

The holidays are here already?!

Today I am off to go visit my stamping friends at my monthly SU club get together. I am super excited because this month is our Christmas card exchange! I wanted to share with you guys the cards that I made.


I used one of my favorite SU holiday sets Merry & Bright. I just love these cute little images! I first stamped the images onto my white panel and colored in the snowman and deer. I then paper pieced the trees and added some Stardust gelly roll pen for a little sparkle. I ran the Riding Hood Red background cs through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots plate. I added a little ribbon and then adhered the layers together. The main panel is raised on dimensionals.


Close up of the card. You can't really see the sparkle but it's beautiful IRL!

For the inside of the card I stamped the little snowman and colored him in and added some more stardust. The sentiment is from DRS Designs.


2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG these are SO cute!! Do you take orders? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Jess these are just adorable I also love this set that snowman is just so cute. Have fun at your get together and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ