Monday, November 3, 2008

It's been a busy busy day!

Sorry for such a late post today, it's been very busy! Today was parent/teacher conferences so that delayed my post a little bit.

Here is this week's WIR winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2008-11-03 21:52:57 UTC

Comment #6-
Diane said...
Your Design Team is incredible. Anyone would be too lucky to win one of these awesome cards! Thanks!
Sunday, November 02, 2008

Thanks Diane! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out!

***********

I was able to do some stamping this morning and made these two cards.

This card is for the TLC challenge over on SCS. The only punch that I had where the guard came off was my SU ticket corner punch. Granted, it's not the best but it worked for the challenge lol! I kinda like how my "medallion" looks like a sun though. Stamps can be found at There She Goes.

Supplies: Stamps- Branching Out (There She Goes). Paper- DP by Paper Loft, chocolate chip. Ink- Momento tuxedo black. Accessories- ticket corner punch, ribbon, rhinestones, scallop punch


When I saw this snowman golf stamp by DRS Designs, I knew that it would be perfect to add to my masculine collection. Our property backs right up to a golf course and our neighbors hits the course every Sunday. I thought that this card would be perfect for him! This would also be a great Christmas card. You could include a gift certificate for a free round of golf!
Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs. Paper- DP by Bo Bunny, very vanilla, white, black. Ink- Momento tuxedo black. Accessories- scallop corner punch, glue stick, fine sharpie marker, SU frame punch, copic markers.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Diane. Jess I like both of these cards great job on the challenge. That golfing snowman is wonderful what a great masculine card. TFS.