Thursday, February 19, 2009

First ever TSG blog hop!

Welcome to the very first There She Goes blog hop!! The wonderful Holly has given us the challenge to make a card based on a quote found at this site. We had to use the stamp set that she assigned us and the only restrictions were that we had to use TSG stamps but could use a computer generated sentiment if we chose.

I was assigned the lovely set Flowers Of Happiness. This is one of my favorite sets not only because I loooooove flowers but it is so versatile too! I chose the quote "Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower. ~John Harrigan. I printed the sentiment off on the computer, ran it through my cuttlebug with the Label die by QuickKutz and decorated it with flowers. The DP is by Basic Grey. I stamped the vines on the DP and colored them with copic markers. Added a few brads, punched the corners and I'm done!


Now head on over to Maki's blog for the second stop on our first ever TSG blog hop!

22 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Jessica!!! The quote is lovely!!!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!! I think I need that QK label!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful card! I love the way the sentiment is the focal image. Just lovely!

Wendy Weixler said...

Excellently beautiful card, Jess!! What a great way to start off the blog hop! Thanks for the inspiration (and all the yummy stamps!)!

Anonymous said...

I super enjoyed the blog hop and I'm thrilled to meet some new bloggers (new to me). It was unclear to me however whether Angela's was the final stop since she was silent on mentioning if her blog was the end of the hop, but then again, maybe I'm just slow and pehaps I may have missed a link. No matter, I had fun and thoroughly enjoyed all the sites.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Very pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card and quote, Jessica!
We have to do this as a regular monthly event :)

Christi Flores said...

What a fun challenge Holly had for you guys!! I love this girl and that quote is awesome!!

mudmaven said...

How fun! ~chris

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like how you stamped on the DP.

Becky Sorensen said...

Really pretty and a great Blog Hop!!

Bev said...

Suprah pretty!! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! Love your quote and card!!

Kim P said...

This is such a rich, beautiful card!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Love your card Jessica, so pretty.

Kay D said...

That is a very lovely card; so elegant.

Linda Beeson said...

I so love how you cut the top corners of your card - great look! SOOO loving that red and black and the stamps leaves on here.

Kelli Hull said...

LOVED the blog hop, came to yours LAST as I have to click from email to blog to post... LOL

EXCELLENT cards made by all!!! You have a ROCKIN DT Jessica...

Elena said...

How beautiful!!! Love the way how you put a sentiment!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!! Love those colors and I see so many possibilities for that stamp. I've enjoyed hopping with all of you gals the past 3 days. I feel like I know you now. You work with a talented group of ladies.

Unknown said...

These new stamps are adorable.

FAITH BARTLETT said...

Nice card.