Saturday, February 21, 2009

No card today, just a question~

I have been soo sick the last few days and just don't have the energy to stamp anything. I can't get sick, I have too much to do lol!

Next week is going to be so very exciting as we lead up to the fabulous March release! There is going to be announcements, challenges, prizes and of course lots of great sneak peeks :). If you want to be among the first to be let in on the fun, make sure to sign up for the TSG Newsletter that will be going out on Monday.

To start off I have a question for you:

"If you could ask a There She Goes DT member one question, what would it be?"

I will pick my favorite question from you guys to be compiled with the questions from the other DT member's blogs.


9 comments:

Gail S. said...

I guess a question I would ask would be: Do you keep a sketch book for card ideas and if you do, how do you label it (if any)? Do you have samples in it (for example B-Day cards, Wedding cards etc.)? What do you use to come up with ideas? Thanks and hope you feel better soon...

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess I am so sorry you are sick and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

I can not wait for the new releases you always come up with such awesome sets.

My question to the DT would be where or what inpires you for your project ideas?

Take care of yourself Jess and hopefully we will see some of your always wonderful creations soon. BTW the Friday project ROCKS.

Love You
Debbie

mudmaven said...

So sorry you are sick! Jeepers! I think my question would be where do you go when all else fails you to find inspiration? ~chris

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry that you're not feeling good sweetie! Here's my question: how do you balance your stamping time with your personal time/work/kids/etc.?

Julie said...

Sorry you're feeling icky Jess! I hope Matt is keeping an eye on those crazy girls of yours so you can rest!

OK - here's my question:

What is your favorite embellishment?

Joy said...

sorry you are sick Jessica, take care!

My question would be....what is something that not a lot of people know about you?

Yes, I'm nosey, part of being a therapist, hee hee

Kim P said...

Jess...I hope you feel better soon! It's sweet that you are even still posting on your blog! Get some rest!!

My question (I have so many!) for any DT member is...on average how long does it take to create one of these fabulous cards we see each week??

carrie said...

My question would be "Where do you get all the wonderful quotations that you use on your fabulous cards?"

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
i hope you feel better and your little girls as well!!
hugs,
michele