Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday is kinda springy

Happy Monday! The technique challenge on SCS is such a fun one. We have had absolutely gorgeous weather the last few days and I am definitely in a spring kinda mood :)

Here is the card that I made:
I used the flowers, vines and leaves from Flowers Of Happiness. They are all colored with Copic markers and cut out. After I put them all together it still needed a little something so I added sparkle with my Stardust Gelly Roll pen and some rhinestones to the flower pot.

Here is a close up of my sparkly flowers. Everything is better with a little bit of sparkle ;)

For the inside of the card I stamped the flower and leaves, colored them with Copics and added some more sparkle. The sentiment is from the set Friendship Flowers. Doesn't it go perfect with this card??
And of course, here is this week's Week In Review winner!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2009-04-06 18:06:22 UTC
Comment #4- Crystal
CRYSTAL said...
I loved the blog hop and all the great card ideas.... cant wait until I get some moolah to buy the tastes like chicken one.
Sunday, April 05, 2009

Congratulations Crystal! Email me your info and which card you would like and it will be sent out to you :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the how the pot is the card.

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I am going to have to check out this technique!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats to Crystal good luck picking a favorite out of all these awesome cards.

Jess you did a Supah job on the challenge. I was debating whether I would do this one. Now that I see yours I am going to have to give it a shot. Well done!!!

Love You
Debbie/Phx AZ

Gabby said...

OMG...this is gorgeous!

Tracy Durcan said...

This is really gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Jessica!! It's so springy!!

Crystal said...

OMGoodness....they are all so awesome....I have to pick just one...
OMG, well if I have to I would say Julie Lacey's card....I love the colors(yellow is my fav color) and the toilet cracks me up!!! Thanks so much!!!!