Friday, June 5, 2009

Dollar Find Friday (Jodi- Friendship Frame)

Friday is finally here! Although, since I've been on vacation, it actually feels like Sunday to me because we will be heading home today. We have had so much fun so far! I got to spend time swimming in the ocean while my wimpy family played on the beach shivering from the cold. I tried convincing them that the water was warm once they got in but no dice. Poor Matt sunburned his feet because he wore flip flops for the first time this season. They are swollen so he has to spend time with his feet up and slathered in aloe. Guess that means no more ocean swimming for me?? ;)

Jodi is the host for this week's Dollar Find Friday project. It is a beautiful project so make sure to visit her blog to see the full tutorial and leave her some love!

Also, make sure you stop by Angela's blog to see what she has done with the new TSG stamp sets! I am so happy that they finally made it to Canada and her card was well worth the wait :)

Friday Night Chat and Friday Challenge- Since I am out of town, we will not be having a chat or challenge this week. I will most likely be stuck in the car traveling during the chat time :( We will have to make up for it next week! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow your frame is sooo gorgeous, love the added bling and that beautiful bloom!!! What a wonderful creation and an awesome find!!

Connie M. said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time Jessica...sorry about DH's feet!! Sunburns are no fun at all! :(

Christi Flores said...

I am so glad you're having fun and I'm bummed we can't chat tonight. :( Jodi's frame is gorgeous!!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is one awesome looking frame!!! Way to go Jodi!!!