Monday, June 15, 2009

Faux Handmade Paper

Have you guys checked out the technique challenge on SCS yet? It's a fun and simple technique to make your own faux handmade paper. The directions said to use acrylic paint but I used my Lumiere paints instead.
I was trying to go for a sunset type look with the paints by using Lumiere paints in yellow, orange and red. I pounced the colors on the cardstock using waded up toilet paper then used my heat gun to speed up the drying process. When dry, I cut out the image using Nestabilitites and then stamped the images from the set Here For You. It's hard to tell, but I also did the faux handmade paper technique on the card base as well. I love the shimmery look of these paints, so pretty!

This week's WIR winner-
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:13
Timestamp: 2009-06-15 18:15:09 UTC

Comment #13- Sylvie
Sylvie said...
All the cards are awsome but since I love 3D, Holly's purse is a wow! Where can we get the template?SO many artistic people. Thank You for the inspiration.Sylvie GreeniausToronto, ON
Sunday, June 14, 2009


Congrats Sylvie! Email me your info and which card/project you would like and that will be sent right out to you :)


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning Jessica!!