Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sometimes simple is best

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great day! I am going to have a wonderful day spent at the beach :) The beach is my very favorite place to be and it has been way to long since we've had a beach vacation!!

Here is the card that I made for yesterday's Sketch Challenge. I decided to go super simple (for me lol!) with this card because I'm still a little exhausted from the 4 hour card and also the scrapbook page ;)
I used the new set Act Of Kindness for this card. I love how the flourish images look stamped in the background of the sentiment. This is such an elegant stamp set and so easy to use! I stamped the images on a white scalloped square that was punched with a Marvy Punch. I punched out the holes with a Crop O Dile and threaded the ribbon through to wrap around the card. I added some adhesive pearls to finish the card off.

Have a great day!!


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Simple & absolutely fabulous Jessica!

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Jessica!