Monday, June 8, 2009

What?! A "not only TSG" card????

Gasp! That's right :) I have a card to share with you guys using stamps other than TSG. When I first saw the fairy images from Paper Makeup Stamps, I instantly fell in love and knew that it was just a matter of time before I caved to the pressure ;) After chatting with Katie (who is super sweet!) at one of the TSG Friday Chats, I was even more compelled to have to own some of these great stamps. I received them on Saturday and finally had time to play with them last night. They are sooo much fun to color!
I think that Kirsten is my favorite (followed by lots more lol!). I colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added a little sparkle to the wings with a Stardust Gelly Roll Pen. I made the bottom border using a stamp from the new set Act Of Kindness and used a sentiment from that set as well.

Here is this week's WIR winner!

Comment # 11- Kat
Congrats Kat! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out to you!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jessica! I love the PMS stamps!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG Jessica!! This is fantastic!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, this is really pretty, Jessica!! Great colors and coloring!!

Kristie W. said...

You did a beautiful job with her!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWWW, how sweet!! I love it!!