Monday, October 26, 2009

Release Week begins!

I am so excited that the time has finally come to start sharing with you guys the new sets that I have been working so hard on!! I made this card for this week's TSG Challenge which is to create a holiday card in 10 min. or less that can be easily mass produced. I used a new mini set that you will get to see more of later in the week ;)

This card is super easy to create! The image panel is 3x3.25 inches big and I used two circle punches for the sides. The images were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and then colored with colored pencils. I stamped the background tone on tone and then added the front panels with dimensionals.
Inside of card:

Recipe for Card-
Stamps: New mini set called HSH Hanukkah Additions to be released this Saturday
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Black, White
Accessories: Colored Pencils, Dimensionals

Come back tomorrow for the beginning of the sneak peeks!

5 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

EEEEEE! I LOVE this Jessica! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

~Meredith

Julie said...

Oh I'm so excited to see this month's releases! When do the "official" previews start? :)

Gorgeous card, Jess! I love the colors!

Anita said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is super awesome, Jessica!!
What a wonderful way to kick off the sneak peek week!!

Anonymous said...

Did this really take you 10 mins, it is too good or maybe you are just that amazing!!!