Monday, November 16, 2009

New TSG Challenge

I hope that you all had a great weekend! Saturday we had a birthday party to go to and the girls had a blast going rollerskating for the first time. I stayed up waaay to late trying to see how many of the SCS VSN cards I could complete. I'm happy to say that I got all but 3 done! However, I still have yet to upload any of them but the following lol!

I think Sunday was my favorite thing because I did absolutely NOTHING!! I can't even tell you how long it's been since that has happened. It was very much needed and I definitely feel refreshed :)

Here is one of the cards that I made this weekend. I was trying to use as much of my scraps for my VSN cards so if you see a few creases where they don't belong, you'll know why ;) I used two mini sets for this card (Everyday Greetings & Polka Dot Blooms). I also added some stitching for this week's TSG Challenge which is to incorporate stitching of some kind in your card or project. Check out this post on the TSG Challenge to find out all the deets on this challenge and to see how you can win a TSG gift certificate!

Inside of card:

Even the girls got in on the VSN action this weekend! Here they are modeling the Masquerade masks that they made for the VSN kids project. This picture cracks me up every time I see it. It is usually so hard for me to get Kayla to let me take a picture of her but I told her that since she was wearing a mask no one would know it was her. When I snapped this picture I wasn't even paying attention to the faces they were making, I was just trying to make sure they were all looking at the camera (smiles are a plus ;). It wasn't until I uploaded the pictures later that I saw that Kayla was doing her best Home Alone imitation lol!! Then I see that Kylie was sticking out her tongue and Chloe barely had her mask on at all. When I asked Chloe about that she said "I had to do that because I couldn't see!". Silly girls.....

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Great photo and it will be a great bribe when they are older.