Monday, November 2, 2009

TSG27- Cause a stampin scene

This week's TSG Challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week Dawn! For my card today I chose to use the new set Penguin Love. With 55 stamps there are a ton of scenes that can be concocted lol!

I stamped my scene directly onto by blue panel for a more subtle look so that my cute little penguin would stand out. I added some adhesive half pearls for the snowballs and stamped my sentiment on a punched out piece of CS which was then added with dimensionals.
So are you up for the challenge?? Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog for all the details!!

Card Recipe-
Stamps: Penguin Love
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze
Paper: White, Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Dimensionals, Adhesive pearls, SU Punch, Pumpkin Pie SU Marker

3 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card, Jessica! I think that little juggler makes me smile every time I see him!

Unknown said...

Simple understated gorgeousness Jessica!
Viv xx

Maureen said...

This is totally fabulous! Love the subtle scene in the background to really keep focus on the penguin!