Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Tonight is the Friday Night Chat over at the TSG Forum. The official chat starts here at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10 PM Eastern) but feel free to stop in at any time during the day to say hello :) You need to be a registered member of the forum to be able to view/post so make sure you take a couple of minutes to do that first. 'See' you all tonight!!
Happy Friday everyone! It took a few days but we finally have our tree up and decorated and it's starting feel more festive around here :)
I started this card a few days ago and had a few minutes last night to finish it up. All images are from the new set Birdie Wishes which I have been having so much fun with! I stamped the images together onto Very Vanilla and cut them out (using a craft knife for the enclosed areas) before adhering them to the front panel with dimensionals. The papers that I used were some of the many that I got from my friend Kelli and I think that they were Cosmo Cricket.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I hope to see you at the chat tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this rocks girl! I can't tell you how much I love this set! I did tons more Xmas cards this weekend with it!