Friday, January 22, 2010

All things grow with love

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you will join us tonight here on the TSG Forum for our Friday Night Chat! The chat officially begins at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10 Eastern) but feel free to stop in at any time during the day to say hello :)



I have been meaning to share this card with you guys for a week now and I am finally getting it uploaded lol! I used the new set Garden Of Friends which is such a beautiful flower set. The white panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the larger Hydrangea flower and punched out before matting onto same color cardstock. Small flowers were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with blender pens and SU ink before adding to the larger circles with dimensionals. I also added a tiny rhinestone to each of the flowers.

Inside

Card Recipe:
Stamps- Garden Of Friends
Ink- Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Always Artichoke, white, rich razzleberry
Accessories- rhinestones, corner rounder, blender pen, dimensionals, embossing folder

4 comments:

Gail said...

That is suck a lovely card. The colors you used are so soft and subtle....LOVE it!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I need to make this one for myself. Beautiful!!

Julie said...

this is so beautiful!

Theresa said...

Hi Jessica,

Okay, I want to know why this card is not in the WIR?? I love this card. It's absolutely amazing. Great job!