Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeling sketchy!

I'm feeling a little sketchy today. Why?? Because that is this week's TSG Challenge! Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog to check out this week's sketch. This is also the start of release week at There She Goes! Yipee!! You may find that the Trendsetters may giving you an early sneak peek of the new sets for their challenge cards ;)

For today's card, I used one of the new sets. This set is so much fun to color and paper piece! I am trying to go out of my comfort zone a bit when it comes to designer paper and colors as you can clearly tell by my use of green and teal lol! I haven't quite decided if I like it yet. It's growing on me....


The majority of these images were paper pieced using various DP that I have. I used a blender pen and SU inks to add shading to parts of the images. Everything was stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black.

Card Recipe:
Stamps- Aim For The Clouds
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, SU ink for shading
Paper- Black, Very Vanilla, White, Various DP
Accessories- Ribbon, Rhinestones, dimensionals, SU punch, Nestabilities, Blender Pen, Scallop Border punch

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am not much of a teal user either - but you do it beautifully! Thanks for the early sneaky peek!

~Meredith

Crystal said...

Jessica beautiful lovin these colors!