Monday, January 4, 2010

TSG35- Shaped cards!

Our challenge this week is brought to us by Holly! She has challenged us to make a shape card. Check out the TSG Blog for all of the details and to find out how you can win a $5 TSG Gift Certificate!

For my card, I used the brand new set Loads Of Fun. I cut out the card base with Nestabilities as well as the layers. The images were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black, colored with a blender pen and SU inks, cut out and adhered to the top panel using dimensionals.


Inside-

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE these fantastic colors!!!! This shape is fabulous!!!! Another fabby card girl!!!

Gretchen said...

So very cute!! Love these colors too!

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable Jessica! Now that I have 3 new stamps sets to play with, I better get busy.

Mary J said...

What a fun card and beautifully put together!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey!! This rocks! You inspired me on mine!!! Thanks!