Monday, January 11, 2010

TSG37 Time to embellish by 3's!

This week Jessie has a great challenge for us! We are to use at least 3 different types of embellishments. You can use as many of each as you would like but there has to be at least 3 different types. You can find out all the details here on the TSG Blog.

I'm not gonna lie, it took me a few hours to make this card. Wait, back up. It didn't take me a few hours to actually make this card but to come up with it. I had started two other cards before this one but they just weren't coming together for me so I decided to go nice and simple. I knew that I wanted to use this image and sentiment from the Loads Of Fun set and the ribbon/button/twine for my 3 embellishments. Sometimes it's just best to simple :)

Isn't that ribbon great? Michele sent it to me a TON of beautiful ribbon along with this gorgeous card. Talk about happy mail! Thanks Michele!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning, Jessica! This card is fantastic!! Love the colors and the rhinestones on the W&D! How creative, gf!

Crystal said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love how paper pieced the washer dryer set and that Nesty, love it!

Gretchen said...

OMGosh I love how you paper pieced the W&D!! CUTE!!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like the simplicity.