Friday, February 5, 2010

Another ATC & Friday Night Chat!

Here is another ATC that I made for this week's TSG challenge. Have I mentioned how much I love making ATC's?? ;) I used the new set Aim For The Clouds and colored the images using Copic markers. For the mountain layer, I stamped the mountains onto whisper white card stock, masked the mountains and sponged with Soft Sky for a nice sky color. The clouds were stamped onto a seperate piece of paper, cut out and glued on using a Quickie Glue Pen. The balloons were also stamped onto a separate piece of paper, colored, cut out and added to the main layer using dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment and punched out with the Word Window Punch before adding star rhinestones and attaching it to the ATC using dimensionals.


It's Friday which means that it's time again for the Friday Night Chat! We love meeting new people and I hope that you will stop by to say hello. The official chat doesn't start until 7:00 PM Pacific time but feel free to stop in here at any time during the day to say hello :)

(click to enlarge)




No comments: