Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When I said I do....

Hello everyone and happy hump day! It is so hard for me to believe that it is the middle of the week already. Where in the heck did the last couple of days go??? I may not have gotten as much 'work' (it feels wrong to call what I do work lol!) done as I would have liked but I did get a bunch of much needed cleaning done around the house and Matt has come home to a home cooked meal all week which makes him very happy ;) I've also been spending some time with my crazy girls.

Today I want to share a card with you that I made for this week's TSG54 Challenge which is to stamp a scene. I combined the two stamp sets Loads Of Fun and Domestic Goddess. I absolutely love how well these sets work together and every time I read this sentiment it makes me giggle. Especially when I have 2 full baskets of laundry waiting to be folded and Matt is asking if he has any clean pants lol!

The images were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with SU markers. The layout I used was inspired by this gorgeous card from my dear friend Maki.

The fence was hand drawn. Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog today so that you can check out the TSG Tips & Tricks Tutorial that I created showing you step by step how to draw this fence!!

TSG54-1

Close up of the card-
TSG54

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous...as always! love this scene you've created...and i've lived it, too! LOL! awesome job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW, boss lady, this is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is wicked! I love the look on her face and how she is holding the boxers...I some times do that!!! LOL Love the card Ho!

Cookie said...

OH MY!! I saw this over at There She Goes Gallery and I LOVE IT!!! The details on this card are just FANTASTIC! Her holding the boxers and the bling on her shirt all the cut out images!! You rock!! :D