Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Color Throwdown celebrates 100 challenges!



Today There She Goes is helping the Color Throwdown Blog is celebrating it's 100th color challenge!

Here are this week's great colors-

I have been in the need of some color lately and actually started this card a week ago but just haven't been able to finish it. As I'm sure you can probably tell, this card is completely inspired by my friend Kim :) Her use of color, textures, stitching and layouts always inspires me.

*I used the newly released stamp set Art Is The Window
*Image was stamped onto Whisper White CS three times, colored with SU markers, cut out and layered.
*The Nestie layer was stitched and sponged with Baja Breeze
*DP is from K&Co.
*DP was embossed, stitched and sponged.
*A corner rounder was used on all layers
7-06-10 


18 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Jessica! Besure and go to each blog and leave a comment to win a prize!Thanks for your card in the celebration of #100 at the Color Throwdown Blog!

Teresa Kline said...

wow Jessica this so gorgeous, I luv it...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card! I love the scene you created with the pretty window and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along!

LeAnne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Stunning........WOW this looks amazing.....

Unknown said...

how clever, I love it

Julia Aston said...

This is so pretty!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous, Jessica!! Your layout and design is always super fantastic...I can't wait to play the set!

Kisa Peters said...

Thanks for playing! The card is gorgeous!!

Laura Pryor said...

Totally beautiful card. I love that window image! Thanks for celebrating with us at the Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

Wow, this is one fabulous card! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Jessica! I love all the patterns and textures and gorgeous color goin' on here!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your layout...great window scene!

dj said...

Awesome job with this color combo...you were right there ready for this challenge...being the first should win you something!! LOL!!

dpkennedy said...

This is fantastic! I love the image and your stitching is wonderful! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for celebrating with us!

Anonymous said...

Like the window scene and the layout of your card

Heather Prince said...

Pretty card!! I love the layout on this wonderful creation, tfs!!!

Barbara said...

Jessica, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for helping us make this such a rockin' celebration!!!