Monday, August 23, 2010

TSG69- ATC

This weekend my girls wanted to do some stamping with me so I had them help with this week's TSG challenge which is to create an ATC. You can find out all the details about this challenge as well as how you can win a TSG gift certificate right here on the blog!

Since I wasn't quite ready for them to break into their stamps and ink pads, I told them that I would stamp the images and they could color them in with their brand new colored pencils. They were more than happy with that so it was a great compromise :)

First I will share my ATC:
08-21-10-3 
*This was created using the new set Puppy Love illustrated by Torico
*All of the DP used on this ATC came out of my 'scrap bag'
*The grass was created by using a pair of shape making scissors
*Image was stamped onto white cardstock, colored with SU markers, cut out and adhered to finished panel
*I used Stardust gelly roll pen on the butterfly and dog collars and used Diamond Glaze on the noses

And here are the ATC's that my little ladies made. After they were finished coloring, they were ready to run off and do something different so mama finished up their projects for them ;)

Kylie's is on the left, Chloe's is in the middle and Kayla's is on the right.
08-21-10-2

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for the start of the sneak peek Blog Hop Challenges!!! We've got some great stuff to share with you and you are not gonna want to miss out :)

4 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Awww! Such budding little artists already Jessica! They must take after their talented Mommy. New trendsetters Sept. 1st? Eeek! It's release week! YAAY!

~Meredith

Lisa H. said...

omg! these are just the cutest, jessica. love that the girls stamped with you. great work.

Anita said...

How cute! What fun that the girls created with you! I just got the email for the new stamps and they are awesome.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMW!!! These are just the CUTEST!! I <3 your girls, and you!! Hugs!!