Monday, November 22, 2010

TSG Color Challenge

Are you guys ready for TSG release week??? We've got some fabulous new sets to show off this week and we are starting the fun with this great color challenge!

For my card today I used a new stamp set called Seasons Greetings and you will see more of it on Thursday ;) Until then, stop by the TSG Blog to get all the details about this color challenge and to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate simply by playing along!

We had a lot going on last week and Kylie didn't get a chance to stamp so that is why there wasn't a Friday edition of Kylie's Kards. But she has been busy drawing up a storm with ideas that she wants me to use for stamp sets. I will take some pictures and share them with you guys at the end of the week :)

8 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh, this is BEAUTIFUL!! A bonus sneaky peek as well! SWEET! I am so excited for Saturday night - WOO HOO!
~Meredith

Angela Thomas said...

This is gorgeous! Love it!! I can't wait to ink up this image.

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love this image. I can't wait to see the rest.

ChristineCreations said...

They are completely adorable Jessica! I can't wait for this set!

Crystal said...

Adorable!! LOVE this!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jessica. It is so pretty. Love those colors. And snowman's are my favorites.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, how I love this one!!!