Sunday, January 2, 2011

Flourish / In Stitches

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that all of you are enjoying the first weekend of 2011! It's been a very busy week for me and I'm still playing catch up but I wanted to pop in and share this card that I made a couple of weeks ago :)

1-1-11 

Stamps: Flourish ($7), In Stitches ($7)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Concord Crush
Paper: Black, White
Accessories: Scallop Corner Punch, Ribbon, Buttons

Recipe
* Made card base out of black cardstock, punched corners
* Created the designer paper by stamping images from Flourish in the different sections using different colors on white cardstock, punched corners
* Adhered different ribbons in between different sections of the designer paper
* Threaded (yes that is totally a word ;) buttons with embroidery thread before adhering to card.
* Stamped sentiment from In Stitches

3 comments:

Candace said...

Jessica, this is adorable! I love all they fun colors. They really pop on the black! :)

Torico said...

How gorgeous!! Awesome stamping!

Linda L said...

A very unique looking card....I love it!