Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday card

I'm having such a hard time believing that it is Wednesday already! I've been going nonstop for the last two days and they passed in a blur. I made this card for a great friend of mine for the 25th anniversary of her 25th birthday ;)

I used a combination of stamps from the set of Wrapped In Joy as well as Just For You. I punched a circle through the front of the card to reveal part of the colored image underneath. All images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS.




6 comments:

Torico said...

This card is great!! Love the inside, you colored those images beautifully.:)

Angela Thomas said...

WOW girl!!! This is amazing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FANTABULOUS!!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow! Awesome!!!!! Love all the surprises inside :)
Maria

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, what a NEAT design, Jessica! I LOVE what you did on the inside and the way it peeks through to the front! Fabulous coloring, too!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love that window style. I was looking at this set the other day and re-admiring that cute little gingerbread man. See you tonight at chat!
~Meredith