Monday, August 15, 2011

TSG120- Color Challenge

Happy Monday everyone! This week's TSG has a gorgeous color challenge that is brought to us by our featured Trendsetter Tobi. She was inspired by makeup and chose the colors baby pink, coral and black (brownie points for throwing gold in there, which I forgot to do). I gotta say, these colors look amazing together!
Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog for all the details about this challenge and to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate simply by playing along!!

For my card today, I chose to use one of my favorite TSG silhouette sets Birdie Wishes. It's an older set but I absolutely love how it can not only be used for birthday cards but also everyday occasions and Christmas too!
TSG120
I added lots of texture to this card by stitching the DP panels, adhering ribbon that was wrapped in embroidery thread, buttons, rhinestones, diamond glaze and of course a little sparkle from a stardust gelly roll pen :)

Hope you enjoyed checking out my card today, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

zehra said...

nice card, lovely layering and like the silhouette use of the images.