Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Last Friday our little Clobo (aka Chloe) had her golden birthday and turned 7 years old. This girl is an absolute joy to be around! She has an amazing sense of humor and an infectious laugh that make anyone smile. She is quick to stand up for what she believes in and always has her sisters' backs (even if they happen to be bickering at the time lol).

We haven't had a chance to do her birthday photo shoot yet but here is a picture I snapped of her at school Friday morning. She insisted the night before that I put her hair up in curlers so that she could have curly hair for her birthday :)
And since it was her golden birthday (turning 7 on the 7th) I made her birthday card in shades of yellow with lots of glitter and sparkle. She had wanted a card with a disco ball but since I don't have one in my collection, this shiny sun had to take it's place lol. I also added seven flowers to the bottom.
chloe bday1
Here is a side view-
chloe bday2 
Stamps: Blossom By Blossom, Under The Weather
Paper: Scraps from my scrap drawer, white
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Corner rounder, yellow plaid ribbon and bow easy from Ribbon Carousel, stardust gelly roll pen, stickles, dimensionals

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! I love this card, Jessica! The shades of yellow are gorgeous!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Happy birthday, Chloe!!! What a gorgeous pic of you!! And the card shared is SOOOOOO beautiful! LOVE the image and the shades of yellow! FABULOUS and perfect:)

Marie Bingaman said...

Awwww, very cute card, and what a gorgeous young lady! :) Happy birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! I hope it was fantastic.

Great job on the card, Mom. It's so well thought out with so many loving details for your little lady. It's beautiful.

Tanya said...

I hope Chloe had a beautiful birthday. Your card is just gorgeous! I love the shades of yellow, so dreamy!

Rae said...

What a fantastic card you made for Chloe! You can see a lot of love went into making it. Beautiful!