Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cute As A Button

Hi there! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. I just wanted to pop in and share this card that I made the other day since my blog has been so quiet lately Smile

I haven’t been posting on my blog as much (I’m pretty sure that I’m allergic to blogging lol) but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been stamping! I’ve made quite a few cards lately and I’m hoping to actually post them for you guys soon. 

Cute As A Button

Supplies-
Stamps:
' target=_blank>' target=_blank>Cute As A Button
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Vintage Sepia
Accessories:
Natural Jute Twine, Button, sheer ribbon, cardstock and designer paper from RibbonCarousel.com

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooo I love this, Jessica! So pretty :D

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE your card..happy to hear you are having fun stamping!

Michelle said...

Very lovely! That sewing machine is darling.

Tracey said...

I love this! So gorgeous!!