Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TSG181- Let It Snow (Stick Together)

I have been playing along in all of the TSG challenges lately but you wouldn't know it by looking at my blog lol!  Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog for all of the details about this challenge as well as to find out how you can win a gift certificate to the TSG website just by playing along :)

This weekend I got to have two of my favorite stampy friends Jessie Rone and Tobi Crawford at my house again and I actually got quite a bit of cards made this time! Usually I'm lucky if I even finish one when my friends are here! Jessie made me promise that I would actually blog my cards so....... here I am ;)

Of all the cards that I made over the long weekend, this one is my favorite! It's hard to tell from this picture but there is lots of sparkle on this card from the Sparklettes, rhinestones and stardust gelly roll pen that I used on it. The only stamping on this card is the sentiment (from the Stick Together mini set) so it would be super simple to mass produce for the holidays! The gorgeous crushed silk ribbon and sparklettes are from RibbonCarousel.com.

Stick Together

TSG stamp set used: Stick Together 
Paper: Saint Nick by Fancy Pants Designs
Accessories: Sparklettes and silky crushed ribbon from RibbonCarousel.com , Rhinestones from Taylored Expressions