Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nutmeg/Penelope/Journal Lines Blog Hop Challenge

Day Two of this month's blog hop challenges, and we have the first of our two new artists releasing 3 AMAZING new stamp sets!!


This month we are introducing a BRAND new artist to There She Goes,
Megan Suarez!! She has started us out with three FABULOUS stamp sets, which we
think you are going to love. Her style is a touch on the side of gothic, but so
much fun. We can’t wait to see what’s next with this AMAZING designer!!

Penelope & Birdcage
is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $9.00.


Nutmeg is a 3x4 set
that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.


Journal lines is a
3x4 set that includes 1 stamp, and will sell for $9.00.

Would you like to win all three new stamp sets from Megan
Suarez(Penelope&Birdcage/Nutmeg/Journal Lines)?
Here is what you
need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of
the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you
go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be
randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random
number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop
Challenge post.

You will not know
which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances
are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will
be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 30th
with
the winner being announced during the release party chat.


********************************************** 
Ever since Tobi had shown me how to create multi medium artwork, I have been having so much fun making these canvases! Both of the samples I made today are 8x10. I have a ton of random pieces of scrap paper and this totally helps to use up that stash. And to think, I was going to get rid of all of it! THAT is why stampers turn into horders, for all of those 'future-just-in-case' projects ;)
Stamp set used: Penelope & Birdcage (to be released 3-30-13)

For this canvas I printed out this quote from Dr. Seuss because I thought it went perfectly with this cute little Spice Girl, Nutmeg!
 Stamp sets used: Journal Lines (inside of flower), Nutmeg (to be released 3-30-13)

Thanks for coming to check out my samples! Don't forget to visit the rest of the Trendsetters to see what they have created using all three of these fun new sets!


35 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! This is amazing!

Sandra MacLean said...

Freakin fabulous Jess!! I absolutely LOVE these cards! Frame-worthy for sure!

Piali said...

Gorgeous creations Jessica! Love these! Great new stamps!

Tracy Valure said...

BAM! I was not expecting to see this!! Girl these are GREAT!!! Love it...I keep trying my hand at Mixed Media....I stink at it...but I love it so much!! I want a cool piece for my house...I have tons of stuff just no creativity! LOL You rocked both of these!!

Tracy

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so adorable!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm going to look again. I LOVE these little scenes.

Natasha G.P. said...

WOW. I have never done anything like this before. I'm going to try it and see how it goes.

Kathy S. said...

Wow, your mixed media canvas' are amazing! Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Aww, these are super adorable!

Sharla said...

Wow, these are fabulous, love the mixed media/canvas, absolutely adorable!

Tobi Crawford said...

OMG Jessica, these are amazing!!

Sue D said...

FAbulous canvases!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful!!!

gertie said...

mixed media- gorgeous!!!

Mary J said...

Jessica, these are AMAZING! I love how you brought them to life!

Suzanne said...

Mixed media. My favorite thing of all. These are the best!!!!

Tara Godfrey said...

I LOVE that you used these cuties on canvases...SUCH a great idea! They are GORGEOUS!
Hugs,t

Viri Díaz said...

padrisimos proyectos y me encanto la forma en que coloreaste

Unknown said...

Fabulous mixed media projects, love them both!

ackstay said...

OMG This format was my favorite. The color and textures are outstanding. Rock On Girl!

Sandy C. said...

So cute. I love the little scene. Thanks. Sandy C.

Cathy said...

Super cute, and love the colors. Gorgeous little girls too.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable canvases...love the scenes you created.

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful!

Camerageek said...

I love that Dr. Suess quote it goes perfectly with the little goth girl. Great projects.

Holly Saveur said...

Great ideas!

Runningstamper said...

love the softness to these cards!!!

postalorphan said...

These are just fabulous! I love how you've incorporated these images into something more than a card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

I really need to try this canvas idea. Gorgeous works, Jessica.

Lisa H. said...

wow! Jessica! you always amaze me and inspire me. I LOVE your canvas pieces....perfecto and soooo, so cute! I HAVE to have these new cuties!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally LOVE your projects!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your mixed media projects - both are so creative and just plain fun. I am in love with these two new characters!

Denise Bryant said...

These are so fun... love your mixed media pieces!

Anonymous said...

Adorable GF!

Lisa T said...

Oh wow, I love the mixed media design! Very different. Fantastic!